Diversity and inclusion resources
As engagers, we can play a critical role in prioritising and advocating for diversity, equality and inclusion.
Below you will find a list of resources we have gathered over the years around diversity and inclusion. Together we can listen and learn to create a kinder, more respectful, equitable and inclusive world.
Presentations to watch
Read more from the community
Aboriginal Community Control: Local Decision Making in Australia’s Northern Territory
An update from the Northern Territory Government on how they have implemented the IAP2 Public Participation Spectrum into The Community Control Continuum project.
Engaging with Diversity Opinion Piece – Stephanie MacDonald
Engaging with diversity is an opportunity for richer discussions and better decision making in our communities.
Voice. Treaty. Truth. with Elle Davidson and Chloe Sullivan
Each year, Australians have the opportunity to learn more about Indigenous culture through NAIDOC Week celebrations, held in July (7-14 July 2019). The theme for this year is ‘Voice. Treaty. Truth’ with a focus on promoting the call for a constitutionally enshrined voice for Indigenous people.
Member only resources
Please note, you must be logged into the IAP2 Australasia community portal as a member to view these resources. You can log in here.
- Keep on Engaging: #changinglives #keepingculture
- Keep on Engaging: Sharing Stories with Craig Foster
- Beyond Inclusion – Equity in Public Engagement
- Not Just Dragons: a model for inclusive engagement with communities of colour
- Reconciliation and P2
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Beyond Inclusion
- Core Values Award Winners: “Respect for Diversity, Inclusion and Culture”
- The New Face of Indigenous Engagement
- Understanding Indigenous Identity