Why Join IAP2 Australasia
At IAP2 Australasia, we are about strengthening engagement and advancing the practice. IAP2 Australasia is the largest IAP2 regional affiliate of IAP2 International, with over 8000 members in Australia and New Zealand.
As a member organisation, IAP2 Australasia is
- Your peak body for engagement;
- Your place to grow your knowledge, develop your network, connect with peers, realise opportunities and gain insight;
- Your platform to be recognised, be heard and showcase your expertise; and
- Your voice in increasing the recognition and value of community and stakeholder engagement.
Join as an IAP2 member to
- Enjoy member-only access to free and discounted professional development courses, webinars and networking events; and our growing library of free online resources, tools, case studies, research and templates
- Connect with a vast network of engagement professionals at local networking events, professional development opportunities and world-class conferences
- Advance your career or build the right team through connections and access to decision makers and organisations with access to our careers listings for engagement professionals and specialists
- Collaborate with peers through working groups, mentoring programs and communities of practice and develop insights to stay ahead of the game
- Elevate your professional personal brand and future career prospects and create professional connections
- Receive a ‘Member of IAP2 Logo‘ to use in your stationary and marketing materials
- Be recognised as an employer of choice or engagement specialist