Data Management for Engagement
Learn more about how to collect, analyse and present your engagement data
The Data Management for Engagement course will assist engagement practitioners to apply a robust methodology to the design, collection, processing, analysis and reporting of data that are aligned to engagement processes.
This course is one of the six elective courses available as part of the IAP2 Australasia Certificate of Engagement. You must complete the Essentials of Engagement course before enrolling in this or any other courses.
This course is suitable for engagement practitioners with two or more years’ experience in engagement.
The aim of the course is to apply a process for data collection and storage, processing and analysis to include in your evaluation report for an engagement purpose or process.
The course includes:
- The 5-step process
- Design, purpose and collection of data
- Data processing, analysis and reporting
- Presenting engaging and meaningful data.
Upon completion of this course you will understand what data is required to be collected and how to collect data to ensure that your engagement processes are meaningful and fit the purpose of the outcomes you are aiming to achieve. You will also know more about how to analyse and present data for your target audience.
Why train with IAP2 Australasia
The IAP2 Australasia Certificate of Engagement is increasingly becoming the standard employers look for when hiring community engagement practitioners.
You will gain access to the right tools, resources and proven methods while connecting with other experts and organisations through continuous education with IAP2 Australasia.
IAP2 Australasia provides well-respected and industry-leading training in community and stakeholder engagement. Our training is tailored for all levels of education and experience, from the first time engager to managers and decision makers who benefit from quality engagement processes.
The benefits of IAP2 Australasia training:
- Practical knowledge and theory delivered in an inclusive training environment
- Training is participatory and experiential, with lots of positive interaction between participants from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Materials are contextualised for Australia and New Zealand
- All trainers are experienced trainers AND practitioners, able to reflect on current and real-world examples
- Flexible learning pathways for participants ensuring that all training is relevant and applicable
- Certificate in Engagement is recognised as the standard for engagement professionals
- All participants receive a quality training manual, with access to additional resources via our online forum (where applicable)
- All training delivered in professional training environments, in close proximity to public transport options
Want to know more about our training?
Find out more information on the IAP2A Certificate of Engagement, In-House Training and our Licensed Trainers.
Have a question?
Email us at email@example.com and our friendly team will be very happy to help answer your questions.