2020 Core Values Awards
Save the date
Save the following dates into your diary:
- The 2020 Entry Kit will be available in early February, and entries will close early April 2020.
- Winners will be announced at the Core Values Awards Dinner in October or November 2020.
Make sure you sign up for the IAP2 Australasia mailing list for immediate notification of when the 2020 Entry Kit is available.
Comments and tips from Abbie Jeffs, 2018 and 2019 Core Values Judge, from the IAP2 Australasia Core Values Awards Breakfast, Sydney, 31 October 2019.
- Entries which demonstrate a robust approach to making sense of the data and applying insights to the engagement process attract marks.
- Those entries that pull multiple elements together tend to float to the top.
- Well-constructed and tight submissions which are structured against the criteria score well.
- Proofreading and editing is vital for judges to make sense of your entry, and find the “nuggets of gold” in your entry.
- The benchmark is high, and entries that demonstrate alignment above and beyond the IAP2 Core Values score well.
If you have any specific questions, please feel free to email Marketing Manager, Josie at email@example.com.