Design and Plan Engagement
Progress your learning with the Design and Plan Engagement course
The Design and Plan Engagement course focuses on the design and planning stages of the IAP2 Australasia Practice Framework and provides ‘best practice’ key concepts and processes for both internal and external engagement.
This course is one of the three core courses of the IAP2 Australasia Certificate of Engagement program. Before enrolling in this course, participants must have attended the Essentials of Engagement course.
If you lead, create and/or manage engagement projects, programs or approaches to engage with individuals, communities, stakeholders and organisations, this course will provide you with key concepts and processes to assist in producing detailed engagement plans to help you gain successful engagement outcomes.
Based on the design and plan elements of the IAP2 Australasia Practice Framework, engagement practitioners will be able to build a robust, rational engagement plan through the use and practice of working on genuine scenarios in a step-by-step process.
- Be able to prepare and develop a comprehensive engagement plan to deliver a variety of successful engagement programs
- Understand and apply the principles of the Design and Plan Phases of the Practice Framework
- Identify, understand and influence the roles of the community, stakeholders and organisations on the decision, action and engagement
- Design engagement programs and approaches for a range of purposes and situations
- Integrate monitoring and evaluation into the engagement plan and activities
- Identify key elements of contemporary and quality engagement practices.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to develop a structured approach to your engagement process to ensure that your engagement plans are thoroughly considered and well thought out whilst monitoring and refining throughout the process.
Why train with IAP2 Australasia
The IAP2 Australasia Certificate of Engagement is increasingly becoming the standard employers look for when hiring community engagement practitioners.
You will gain access to the right tools, resources and proven methods while connecting with other experts and organisations through continuous education with IAP2 Australasia.
IAP2 Australasia provides well-respected and industry-leading training in community and stakeholder engagement. Our training is tailored for all levels of education and experience, from the first time engager to managers and decision makers who benefit from quality engagement processes.
The benefits of IAP2 Australasia training:
- Practical knowledge and theory delivered in an inclusive training environment
- Training is participatory and experiential, with lots of positive interaction between participants from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Materials are contextualised for Australia and New Zealand
- All trainers are experienced trainers AND practitioners, able to reflect on current and real-world examples
- Flexible learning pathways for participants ensuring that all training is relevant and applicable
- Certificate in Engagement is recognised as the standard for engagement professionals
- All participants receive a quality training manual, with access to additional resources via our online forum (where applicable)
- All training delivered in professional training environments, in close proximity to public transport options
Want to know more about our training?
Find out more information on the IAP2A Certificate of Engagement, In-House Training and our Licensed Trainers.
Have a question?
Email us at email@example.com and our friendly team will be very happy to help answer your questions.