2024 Core Values Awards
2024 Core Values Awards – entries open February.
Be recognised in 2024 with the IAP2 Australasia’s Core Values Awards program. Entries for the 2024 Awards will open February 2024.
IAP2 Australasia’s premier Core Values Awards recognise and encourage projects and organisations that are at the forefront of public participation. The awards were created to encourage excellence, quality, and innovation in public participation.
Over the last few years engagement practitioners have faced many new challenges, however, we have still seen some outstanding projects at the forefront of community and stakeholder engagement in Australasia.
Comments and tips from Abbie Jeffs, 2018 and 2019 Core Values Judge, from the IAP2 Australasia Core Values Awards Breakfast, Sydney, 31 October 2019.
- Entries which demonstrate a robust approach to making sense of the data and applying insights to the engagement process attract marks.
- Those entries that pull multiple elements together tend to float to the top.
- Well-constructed and tight submissions which are structured against the criteria score well.
- Proofreading and editing is vital for judges to make sense of your entry, and find the “nuggets of gold” in your entry.
- The benchmark is high, and entries that demonstrate alignment above and beyond the IAP2 Core Values score well.