Influencing for Engagement
Build your professional credibility and positive impact
The Influencing for Engagement course provides the tools and knowledge to assist you to build your professional credibility and positive impact with other professionals, engagement partners, decision-makers, community members and stakeholders.
This course is one of the six elective courses available as part of the IAP2 Australasia Certificate of Engagement. You must complete the Essentials of Engagement course before enrolling in this or any other course.
If you are an engagement practitioner who wants to enhance and strengthen your credibility in your engagement practice, then this course is ideal for you.
The aim of this course is to identify and apply the many elements that contribute to an engagement practitioners’ credibility, to enhance their professional impact and presence.
- Build skills to enhance your professional impact, presence, and ability to influence decision-makers about the value of engagement
- Enhance the context in which you work to positively influence the views of others
- Utilise key models and concepts to build respect and develop positive relationships.
This course will assist you as an engagement practitioner to build your credibility within your profession, increase your professional impact and your ability to influence decision-makers, particularly about the value of effective engagement.
Why train with IAP2 Australasia
The IAP2 Australasia Certificate of Engagement is increasingly becoming the standard employers look for when hiring community engagement practitioners.
You will gain access to the right tools, resources and proven methods while connecting with other experts and organisations through continuous education with IAP2 Australasia.
IAP2 Australasia provides well-respected and industry-leading training in community and stakeholder engagement. Our training is tailored for all levels of education and experience, from the first time engager to managers and decision makers who benefit from quality engagement processes.
The benefits of IAP2 Australasia training:
- Practical knowledge and theory delivered in an inclusive training environment
- Training is participatory and experiential, with lots of positive interaction between participants from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Materials are contextualised for Australia and New Zealand
- All trainers are experienced trainers AND practitioners, able to reflect on current and real-world examples
- Flexible learning pathways for participants ensuring that all training is relevant and applicable
- Certificate in Engagement is recognised as the standard for engagement professionals
- All participants receive a quality training manual, with access to additional resources via our online forum (where applicable)
- All training delivered in professional training environments, in close proximity to public transport options
Want to know more about our training?
Find out more information on the IAP2A Certificate of Engagement, In-House Training and our Licensed Trainers.
Have a question?
Email us at email@example.com and our friendly team will be very happy to help answer your questions.