Enhance and improve your engagement facilitation skills
The Facilitate Engagement course will help engagement practitioners plan and facilitate meetings with individuals and groups as part of your engagement project.
This course is one of the six elective courses available as part of the IAP2 Australasia Certificate of Engagement. You must complete the Essentials of Engagement course before completing this or any other courses.
If you are an engagement practitioner with two or more years’ experience in engagement or new to engagement and your role is to facilitate engagement events and processes, then this course is suitable for you.
The aim of the course is to assist engagement practitioners to apply key engagement facilitation strategies and techniques and build confidence for planned and unplanned facilitation contexts for multi-modes of delivery.
- Understand, identify and describe factors that make engagement facilitation effective. This also includes engagement facilitation in different cultural and DEI contexts
- Enhance your ability to respond appropriately, increase your confidence and develop your facilitation approach.
By the end of this course you will have developed your knowledge of facilitation processes and skills and enhanced your confidence levels. You will also work with like-minded engagement practitioners where you will share experiences and tips for successful facilitation.
Why train with IAP2 Australasia
The IAP2 Australasia Certificate of Engagement is increasingly becoming the standard employers look for when hiring community engagement practitioners.
You will gain access to the right tools, resources and proven methods while connecting with other experts and organisations through continuous education with IAP2 Australasia.
IAP2 Australasia provides well-respected and industry-leading training in community and stakeholder engagement. Our training is tailored for all levels of education and experience, from the first time engager to managers and decision makers who benefit from quality engagement processes.
The benefits of IAP2 Australasia training:
- Practical knowledge and theory delivered in an inclusive training environment
- Training is participatory and experiential, with lots of positive interaction between participants from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Materials are contextualised for Australia and New Zealand
- All trainers are experienced trainers AND practitioners, able to reflect on current and real-world examples
- Flexible learning pathways for participants ensuring that all training is relevant and applicable
- Certificate in Engagement is recognised as the standard for engagement professionals
- All participants receive a quality training manual, with access to additional resources via our online forum (where applicable)
- All training delivered in professional training environments, in close proximity to public transport options
Want to know more about our training?
Find out more information on the IAP2A Certificate of Engagement, In-House Training and our Licensed Trainers.
Have a question?
Email us at email@example.com and our friendly team will be very happy to help answer your questions.