Diversity and inclusion resources
As engagers, we can play a critical role in prioritising and advocating for diversity, equality and inclusion.
Below you will find a list of resources we have gathered over the years around diversity and inclusion. Together we can listen and learn to create a kinder, more respectful, equitable and inclusive world.
Presentations to watch
Read more from the community
“Do things with Aboriginal people not on behalf of Aboriginal people” – The power of Aboriginal-led engagement.
“Ngalla waanginy” in Noongar language roughly translates to “we are speaking” and was provided by Whadjuk and Ballardong yorga (woman) Sharna Walley to reflect one of the key themes surrounding Reconciliation Week and NAIDOC this year – honest conversations.
Democracy for all: beyond a crisis of imagination findings and conclusions from a year-long initiative
democracy for all: beyond a crisis of imagination findings and conclusions from a year-long initiative
Member only resources
Please note, you must be logged into the IAP2 Australasia community portal as a member to view these resources. You can log in here.
- Keep on Engaging: #changinglives #keepingculture
- Keep on Engaging: Sharing Stories with Craig Foster
- Beyond Inclusion – Equity in Public Engagement
- Not Just Dragons: a model for inclusive engagement with communities of colour
- Reconciliation and P2
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Beyond Inclusion
- Core Values Award Winners: “Respect for Diversity, Inclusion and Culture”
- The New Face of Indigenous Engagement
- Understanding Indigenous Identity