In-House & Private Training
Empower Your Team with IAP2 Australasia’s In-House Training
Are you looking to build engagement capacity across your team or organisation?
Investing in the development of your team has never been so convenient or efficient. IAP2’s in-house and private training programs are specifically designed to bring our comprehensive, quality community and stakeholder engagement training directly to your organisation, tailored to your specific needs.
Why Do Organisations Love Our In-House Training Programs?
- Tailored to You: Our programs are designed to deliver right to your doorstep, at a time that suits your organisation, bringing convenience and cohesion to your team’s professional development.
- Virtual or In-Person: Choose from face-to-face interactions at your location or a virtual delivery in our facilitated digital classroom. No matter your preference, expect a high-quality, interactive experience.
- Personalised Approach: Our modules can incorporate your own case studies and frameworks, making the training directly relevant and engaging for your team.
- Certified Training: Whether it’s a core module or an elective, all our training contributes to our Certificate of Engagement, ensuring your team’s effort is formally recognised.
- Expert Trainers: Our in-house training is delivered by licensed IAP2 Australasia trainers, guaranteeing the quality instruction you trust from IAP2. You can even request a specific trainer (subject to availability).
- Cost-Effective: With no need to cover travel and accommodation costs for public courses, in-house training becomes a cost-effective option for team upskilling. Plus, IAP2 members enjoy training discount rates!
- Ready to Start: All it takes to get started is a group of 10 or more participants, a location for the training, and catering arrangements. We’ll handle everything else.
What others are saying
“I thought the content of the course was really good, and given we had to do it over zoom the material was presented well. Our presenter took just the right approach to keeping us engaged and got through the materials well, and provided some great tools to use in the future.”
“The Engagement training I received from Rob was extremely beneficial to my role. I found it was delivered also as an example of how to keep your audience engaged. I will continue to utilise the content and material provided during the training to support projects and initiatives relating to Stakeholder Engagement and internal interactions.”
“Moreland City Council invested in 30 staff to complete the IAP2A Certificate in Engagement. The engagement journey has been informative, exciting and empowering. Our staff experienced both face to face, and online delivery of training. The IAP2 facilitators are experts in their field and were flexible to cater to our needs. The IAP2 course content was relevant, best practice and applicable to our work. We are delighted with the IAP2A Certificate in Engagement. In the future, we are excited to see the wonderful work our qualified 30 IAP2 champions will do to engage the Moreland community. They now have the language, methods and skills to deliver meaningful engagement with our local Moreland community.”
Simply organise 10 or more team members (maximum of 20 for virtual training, or 25 for face-to-face training) to undertake the training, provide a location for the training and catering for the day.
We will do the rest.
If you need help building the numbers of participants we are happy to help you with this.
Our in-house training is available across Australia and New Zealand and in both metropolitan and country areas.
This is a great opportunity to receive quality training and have your organisation engaging on a whole new level.
For further information or a proposal for in-house training please contact us via email at email@example.com or by phoning: (AU) 1300 436 424 or (NZ) 0800 436 424.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does IAP2 offer training in-house?
How many people do we need?
The training works best when you have a minimum of 10 participants. You can have a maximum of 20 participants for virtual delivery, or 25 participants for face-to-face delivery.
What modules are available in-house?
All of our training modules can be delivered in-house. This includes all the modules from the IAP2A Certificate of Engagement.
Where can we hold in-house training?
IAP2 delivers in-house training almost anywhere in Australia and New Zealand. We will work with you to bring the training to your organisation, so that your team can train together.
If you are in a regional area and don’t have enough participants, please contact us and we will work with you to link other groups/participants to bring about the training in your region.
How much does in-house training cost compared to public training?
Depending on the number of participants, the in-house training is generally more cost effective than sending your participants to training. There are even more savings where you would normally need to send your staff to training, saving you the cost of travel and accommodation.
How do we get a proposal for in-house training?
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning: (AU) 1300 436 424 or (NZ) 0800 436 424.