IAP2 Australasia Webinars
Keep on Engaging: Tips for Adapting in the Days of COVID-19
This webinar has now taken place, a recording will be available free for members on Tuesday, 31 March.
Join us for an online Q&A-style conversation with practical information on how you can keep engaging in the COVID-19 environment.
- How to adapt your engagement plans and strategies to digital or other approaches
- The role of engagers in connecting communities
- Looking to positive innovations in crisis
- Challenges of adapting to the digital space
- How to work with people with heightened anxiety
There will be opportunities for participants to ask questions during this live webinar, which will be recorded for those who can’t join us in the moment.
- Adam Smith, Director, Harvest Digital Planning
- Nicole Hunter, Co-founder and Director, MosaicLab
- Nathan Connors, IAP2 Australasia Director and Global Head of Client Services, Bang The Table
- Moderated by Kylie Cochrane, IAP2 Australasia Director; Chair, IAP2 International and Managing Principal, Communication & Stakeholder Engagement – Australia and New Zealand, Aurecon
Lunch with an Ambassador
- Community Engagement in the EIA Process with Margaret Harvie
- Shaping an Organisation to Engage with Vivian Warren
- Embracing Community Owned Solutions with Jan Taylor
- Processes that are rigorous, activities with purpose and dialogue and deliberation – what’s the difference anyway? with Lucy-Cole Edelstein
- How engagement has evolved over the last two decades with Vivien Twyford
You can watch the recordings by scrolling through the below or visit the IAP2 Australasia YouTube channel.