New workshop: Brave, Honest Conversations
IAP2 Australasia is thrilled to announce that we are collaborating with Stephani Roy McCallum to make Brave, Honest Conversations™ – a digitally delivered workshop – available for members.
Tell me more!
- Are your conversations fraught with discomfort, tension and concern?
- Are you unsure what to say or are intimidated in difficult conversations?
- Are fear, hesitancy and worry about getting it right constant companions in your work?
- Are the practices that have served you in the past not working?
- Are you worried about having really tough conversations with your team, community or group?
- Are you constantly running into conflict, opposition or uncomfortable situations?
- Are you not getting the results or progress you hope for?
- Do you wish there was a way to move from stuck to possible when talking about the things people care most about?
Aimed at the advanced engager, Brave, Honest Conversations™ will help you build your leadership skills – to practice courage, compassion and responsibility for impact. When you build your capacity to lead others, groups and the world around you, you create the momentum for positive change and the opportunity to move from stuck to possible. Learn new ways of being and showing up in tough conversations, and also find some new tangible, practical tools to improve your work in the world.
About the Digital Workshop Intensives
- 3 Days (4 hours per day) digital workshops with your Chief Storm Rider, Stephani in the virtual IAP2 Learn classroom
- Each participant will need to complete a homework exercise
- Your registration includes an individual 1 hour coaching session with Stephani
- 14 – 16 October 2020
- 25 – 27 November 2020
- 30 November – 2 December 2020
- 1 – 3 February 2021
- 9 – 11 March 2021