IAP2A offering support for Local Network activities or events
Local Networks across Australia and New Zealand are an integral part of IAP2 Australasia’s offering. IAP2 Australasia is excited to introduce a new framework to facilitate events and activities with fellow engagers in your local area.
IAP2 Australasia is committed to supporting community and stakeholder engagement professionals by providing networking and professional development opportunities with other industry professionals in their local area.
Events range from casual coffee catchups, presentations from industry leaders, workshops and masterclasses. By working together at both the local and national level, we can better move our profession forward.
Get support for a Local Network activity or event
IAP2 Australasia has established a Grants Fund to facilitate local network activities and events. Funding is available for Local Networks to support events and activities such as seminars, webinars, professional development, hosted panel discussions and networking get togethers. Local Networks are invited to complete the online form detailing their event for submission and review by IAP2 Australasia.
We are always looking for new ideas and ways to support our community.
Apply for funding
Funding is available to Local Networks to support social and professional development activities and events. Local Network Coordinators, or nominated persons, are asked to fill an online submission form to apply for funding. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Criteria for funding
Submissions for grants can be for any local network activity or event, provided that the following criteria are met:
- The purpose for which funds are sought must be specific, with the primary objective being to support the network of practitioners in your local area, and may extend to coverage of administrative costs.
- Funding can be sought by two or more Local Networks for joint local network activities or events.
- Funding will not be provided for projects that duplicate central IAP2 Australasia activities/events and resources.
- A single request shall not exceed AU$500. Any requests exceeding the maximum amount will be considered in exceptional circumstances only.
- Grant Funding received must be acknowledged (e.g. “This event was supported by IAP2 Australasia Grant Fund”).
- The Local Network Coordinator, or nominated person, applying for funding on behalf of their respective Local Network must be an IAP2 Australasia financial member.
- A summary of the activity/event and photographs (if available), suitable for publication, must be submitted to IAP2 Australasia for inclusion in their e-newsletters, website and to report on the Local Network activities.