2021 IAP2A Virtual Conference recordings now available
Did you miss the 2021 Virtual Conference? Even though you might have not been able to join all the live participant action and networking during the conference, you do still have the opportunity to catch the recordings by purchasing a Post-Conference Ticket before 20 December 2021. In your own time, you can view all 27 session recordings on the one convenient platform.
- Emotional Infrastructure for the 21st Century (Candy Chang) – available until 27 November only
- Changing Gears After a Crisis: How to Engage Better, as We Get Better (Tasneem Chopra)
- The Trust Gap; community engagement in an era of information manipulation (Zoe Daniel)
- How to Talk About Climate in Times of Crisis (Dr Rebecca Huntley)
- Hope and Connection, through Storytelling (Ngahihi Bidois) – available until 27 November only
Plus, sessions on infrastructure; engaging with young people; Diversity, Equity and Inclusion; real world case studies; engaging during and after a pandemic; polarisation and opposition and so much more.
The recordings will be available to view on demand until 1 October 2022. But do hurry, post-conference ticket sales will close 20 December 2021. Plus, two of our keynote speaker sessions (Candy Chang and Ngahihi Bidois) are only available for us until 27 November 2021. Be quick!
Member $395 | Non-member $545
Post-Conference Ticket Additional Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable; and cannot be shared with non-ticket holders.
- IAP2 Australasia reserves the right to use conference materials and recordings for member benefit at a future date.