National Community Engagement for Infrastructure Forum
National Community Engagement for Infrastructure Forum (NCEIF)
Wednesday 9 and Thursday 10 February 2022
Cloudland, 641 Adelaide Street, Brisbane
The NCEIF held in Melbourne in 2018 and Sydney in 2019 has been a resounding success due to the overwhelming support from our sponsors and speakers.
Sadly, we were not able to come together in 2020/21 but we are back and will continue to provide highly engaging sessions in Brisbane in February 2022.
Participate in frank and fearless discussions on the challenges infrastructure projects face when managing community relations and engagement requirements.
Explore best practice solutions with fellow industry leaders, including community and stakeholder engagement professionals, communication consultants, policy makers, civil engineers, urban architects, technology experts and related professions.
The Agenda will include:
- Panel discussions and keynote presentations from senior politicians, government representatives and business leaders;
- Case studies on major national and international infrastructure projects;
- Presentations of new technology and other systems designed to support consultation activities;
- Participatory workshops and masterclasses; and
- Discussions on risk, challenges, policy implications and emerging trends.
- Networking with community engagement leaders and infrastructure practitioners from around the country;
- Learn from successful case studies of best practice community consultation and engagement;
- Discover new industry trends and policies which may impact the community engagement framework and the development of infrastructure projects now and in the future;
- Share innovative ideas and advances in infrastructure planning, design and construction; and
- Explore new tools and the latest research to support community and stakeholder engagement for infrastructure.
We want you to leave this event with an understanding of where the industry is heading, with practical ideas that you can implement on your projects. We want you to gain so many new contacts your phone directory can’t cope and to have fun in the process!