Join IAP2A’s Young and Emerging Professionals Group
Do you want to:
- have access to engagement professionals at the forefront of the industry?
- network with like-minded people in your field?
- shape the future of the engagement industry?
- help other young engagement professionals feel connected and supported?
Join our Young and Emerging Professionals Group and get all of the above – plus some special extras!
One of the key objectives in IAP2 Australasia’s (IAP2A) Strategic Plan is to encourage and support our young and emerging professionals to participate in developing their networks and personal brand in the industry.
We encourage engagement practitioners 35 years of age or under, or those with 5 years or less in engagement or a related practice, help IAP2A co-design and develop a network especially for this segment of our membership.
We want to hear from young engagement professionals about what they want and help us to design and implement a planned program of activities and experiences for all IAP2A young and emerging professionals.
Interested? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Monday 20 September 2021 (N.B. You must be an IAP2A member) to express your interest in joining us and we’ll be in touch! Make sure to include the below.
The EOI must be kept to one page and describe:
- Your name, current interest and role in community engagement;
- Why you are interested in joining the Young and Emerging Professionals Group.