Engagement Methods and Engaging with Influence now both available online!
Our Engagement Methods and Engaging with Influence training will be available to study in IAP2 Learn – our virtual facilitated classroom.
“Again, the IAP2 team has knocked concept of online training out of the park. Well and truly beyond expectations for an online training.” Digital Engagement Design participant May 2020
“The facilitation was really well managed. This meant the pace felt right, and we really got a lot done in the time we had.” Digital Engagement Design participant May 2020
“The delivery was well beyond expectations, and frankly, a new benchmark for online engagement.” Digital Engagement Essentials participant May 2020
“I was overwhelmed by how good the course was via zoom and not in person!” Digital Engagement Essentials participant May 2020
“I think the digital environment enabled us to collaborate more than in a class room setting, because we got to annotate the slides with [the trainer].” Digital Engagement Essentials participant May 2020
With end of financial year rapidly approaching, now is the perfect time to secure your place in our digital training offerings.
Determine the most effective method for the context
The aim of Engagement Methods is to examine and assess a range of methods so that you will know the appropriate tool for a specific context.
Building on the models and concepts introduced in Engagement Essentials, the objectives of Engagement Methods are to:
- Examine the key steps in selecting an appropriate method
- Explore the aspects of design, question design and data analysis
- Examine issues which arise in delivery and how to manage groups
- Explore small-scale, commonly-used engagement techniques
- Communicate technical information in an accessible way
By the end of this course, you will be able to focus on generating effective communication and constructive dialogue with stakeholders and the community.
Engaging with Influence
Enhance your confidence as an engager
The aim of Engaging with Influence is to help engagement practitioners enhance their professional presence, build credibility and ethically influence other professionals, senior management and community members.
- Examine the context in which you work and need to positively influence the views of others
- Explore ideas for engaging with more senior colleagues and clients
- Examine key models to build respect and relationships
- Build a repertoire of skills to practise
Participants will be provided with access to our virtual facilitated classroom and course manual. All you need to do is bring a cuppa and dress in your most comfortable work-from-home outfit!