“Engagement in Action” Photography Competition for IAP2A Members
Win your choice of a free training course, or registration to the IAP2A Conference.
As the saying goes, a picture tells a thousand words! IAP2 Australasia’s first photography competition aims to highlight authentic engagement in action and provide you with an opportunity to share the unique and important work engagers do, every day.
Who can enter and what you can win!
Open to all members of IAP2 Australasia, the winning photo – as voted by members – will win their choice of either:
- one IAP2 Australasia Training Course (value up to $1,100), or
- one Full Registration to the IAP2 Australasia 2022 Conference (value up to $1,500).
We will even throw in a bottle of Champagne!
- 19 April to 31 May – upload your photos
- 6 June to 30 June – members vote for their favourite image
- Early July – winner announced
The important stuff – highlights.
- Entrants should have the rights to enter the image into the competition and permission from any persons in the image.
- Entries are to be uploaded via the Engagement in Action Photography Competition Entry Form, with all required fields complete.
- Entries will become the property of the IAP2 Australasia and may be featured in the organisation’s publications, on its website or in media campaigns. IAP2 Australasia will include the entrants’ names to acknowledge entries where possible.
- All entrants must consent to the Terms and Conditions when entering the competition.
Remember, entries close Tuesday, 31 May 2022.