Demystifying Deliberative Engagement and the new Victorian Local Government Act 2020 – part 2
Join us for the second part of this two part webinar series for an online Q&A-style conversation with practical information about deliberative engagement and how to adapt your approach to engagement to satisfy the new Victorian Local Government Act 2020.
- Max Hardy, Director, Max Hardy Consulting
- Emanuela Savini, Doctoral Student and Industry Fellow, Institute for Public Policy and Governance, UTS
- Georgie Meyer, Team Leader Community Engagement and Partnerships, City of Melbourne
Moderated by Amy Hubbard – Capire Consulting Group and IAP2 Australasia Director.
- What is deliberative engagement
- What makes deliberative engagement different from engagement?
- Deliberative engagement in the context of the Victorian Local Government Act
- How to achieve deliberative engagement with lower budgets
- Building capacity for deliberative engagement in councils
- Insights from the field
- Key tips from the thought leaders/experts
When: Thursday, 27 August 2020
Time: 12:30pm – 1:15pm AEST
How: After registering you will receive an email 1-2 days prior to the webinar with the Meeting ID and password.*
*Please note: This webinar will be hosted on Zoom. Once you have been successfully registered you will receive a Meeting ID and password via an email. To ensure you receive this invitation please add email@example.com to your trusted list of contacts.
When accessing the webinar, please use the email address you register with, along with the Meeting ID and password provided, either via the Zoom website OR if you already have a Zoom account, please log in to your account and enter the Meeting ID and password.