Keep on Engaging: Tips for Adapting in the Days of COVID-19
Join us for an online Q&A-style conversation with practical information on how you can keep engaging in the COVID-19 environment.
- How to adapt your engagement plans and strategies to digital or other approaches
- The role of engagers in connecting communities
- Looking to positive innovations in crisis
- Challenges of adapting to the digital space
- How to work with people with heightened anxiety
There will be opportunities for participants to ask questions during this live webinar, which will be recorded for those who can’t join us in the moment.
- Adam Smith, Director, Harvest Digital Planning
- Nicole Hunter, Co-founder and Director, MosaicLab
- Nathan Connors, IAP2 Australasia Director and Global Head of Client Services, Bang The Table
- Moderated by Kylie Cochrane, IAP2 Australasia Director; Chair, IAP2 International and Managing Principal, Communication & Stakeholder Engagement – Australia and New Zealand, Aurecon