Develop your planning and facilitation skills
Continue your learning with Engagement Facilitation
Engagement Facilitation is one of IAP2 Australasia’s elective modules in community and stakeholder engagement training, and is suitable for all levels of engagement experience. The sessions are highly interactive where you can network with professionals across varied industries.
Engagement Facilitation aims to provide the knowledge and skills for planning and facilitating such events – including those difficult times when stakeholders are hostile or resistant. It addresses concepts and skills relevant at the point where you are directly responsible for managing face-to-face live meetings or events with a group of stakeholders.
By the end of this course you will have developed the knowledge and tools to implement an effective Engagement framework.
From the trainer
Why train with IAP2 Australasia
The IAP2 Australasia Certificate in Engagement is increasingly becoming the standard employers look for when hiring community engagement practitioners.
You will gain access to the right tools, resources and proven methods while connecting with other experts and organisations through continuous education with IAP2 Australasia.
IAP2 Australasia provides well-respected and industry-leading training in community and stakeholder engagement. Our training is tailored for all levels of education and experience, from the first time engager to managers and decision makers who benefit from quality engagement processes.
The benefits of IAP2 Australasia training:
- Practical knowledge and theory delivered in an inclusive training environment
- Training is participatory and experiential, with lots of positive interaction between participants from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Materials are contextualised for Australia and New Zealand
- All trainers are experienced trainers AND practitioners, able to reflect on current and real-world examples
- Flexible learning pathways for participants ensuring that all training is relevant and applicable
- Certificate in Engagement is recognised as the standard for engagement professionals
- All participants receive a quality training manual, with access to additional resources via our online forum (where applicable)
- All training delivered in professional training environments, in close proximity to public transport options
Want to know more about our training?
Find out more information on the IAP2 Certificate in Engagement, In-House Training, Skill Electives, Foundations in Public Participation and our Licensed Trainers.
Have a question?
Email us at email@example.com and our friendly team will be very happy to help answer your questions.
What others are saying
Engagement Facilitation participant, August 2019
“I want to make sure it is noted how excellent I thought the Trainer’s facilitation module was. I took a huge amount away from the day, and have already returned to work and implemented learnings from her. Her depth of knowledge was really great, and I got a lot out of her tactics and strategies. Would definitely recommend the module.”
Engagement Facilitation participant, July 2018
“Testament to the course and trainer that even though I have a lot of experience in facilitating engagement, I found the course day stimulating, practical and a valuable learning experience. Thanks!”
Engagement Facilitation participant, March 2019
[The session provided] “more exposure to types of Facilitation methods and planning facilitations”