Position: Stakeholder Engagement Support Officer (372155)
Department: Department of State Growth
Closing date: 6 February 2023 to 19 February 2023
How to apply: www.jobs.tas.gov.au
Salary rates: Tasmanian State Service Award – General Stream Band 4 $78,246.00 to $90,062.00 per annum plus Super (full-time, pro-rata)
Location: Hobart, Tasmania
Employment type: Permanent role
Responsible for supporting the development, delivery and oversight of stakeholder and community engagement initiatives that contribute to key business outcomes for the State Roads Division.
- Support the Stakeholder Engagement Team in its role to oversee, monitor and provide advice on the development and delivery of engagement strategies created by consultants and contractors for the Division.
- Provide sound advice to internal and external stakeholders and identify, develop and
implement effective communications, initiatives and tools to support stakeholder engagement.
- Support and promote appropriate systems, policies, processes and procedures to ensure effective and efficient stakeholder engagement activities. Contribute to strategies for key State Roads business areas, projects and programs.
- Interpret data and develop plans that will lead to improvement in stakeholder relationships and stakeholder methodologies.
- Report on the effectiveness of stakeholder engagement strategies.
- Work with and support the activities of the wider Stakeholder Communications branch.
Senior Stakeholder Engagement Officer
Phone: (03) 6166 3152