Coordinator I Engagement and Partnerships
Brisbane – Northern Suburbs
$87K – $95K + super + leave loading
- Flexible start and finish times, and work from home up to 3 days per week.
- Generous salary packaging, 5 weeks’ annual leave and develop your skills with individual professional development.
- Kitchen breakout zone, social team environment and free undercover parking!
Help make a difference to the community through supporting the PHN’s staff in using contemporary approaches for our engagement, partnership and co-design activities.
Duties and responsibilities (see Position Description for more detail)
- work with our teams in primary care; integrated care; healthy ageing; and mental health, alcohol and other drugs to help address the priority needs of the community.
- build the capacity of our staff and provide expert advice about our engagement, partnership and co-design activities.
- coordinate contemporary frameworks and tools to support Brisbane North PHN’s engagement activities and collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders.
About you (see Position Description for full selection criteria)
- a bachelor level qualification in public health, population health, health promotion, communications or a related discipline.
- a minimum of five years’ experience developing and implementing engagement and partnership processes in a similar role.
- knowledge of collective impact frameworks and partnership brokerage (essential) and experience in their application (highly desirable)
Our vision is for community where good health is available for everyone. We work with others to create and deliver the best possible health and community care system for the people of our region. We strive towards this by listening to the community, reorienting the health system toward care being closer to home and building capacity of providers and partners to meet health needs. We are passionate about living our values each day: collaboration, integrity, diversity, courage, and impact.
Joining us means a…
- Great workplace culture with exposure to a wide range of programs.
- Flexible work options (including work from home up to 3 days per week, flexible hours, accrued days off, and flexible start/finish times).
- Generous salary packaging arrangements, including NFP tax-free benefits.
- Annual professional development funding · Modern Lutwyche office base with free undercover parking.
- Five weeks’ annual leave per annum
- Early access to long service leave
- Social and friendly work environment, great kitchen breakout facilities and close to shops, cafes and transport
- 17.5% leave loading
- Access to Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
Apply to join our team
To apply please –
- Review the full position description at https://brisbanenorthphn.org.au/about/careers
- Direct any queries about this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide your current resume and a covering letter (letter maximum 2 pages) outlining your suitability for the role by midnight Monday 24 October 2022 to email@example.com. In your cover letter, please confirm that a) you have permanent work rights in Australia with no restrictions, b) your COVID-19 vaccination status is ‘fully vaccinated’, and c) which Microsoft Office products you have experience in using.
Please note, previous applicants need not apply.
We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, people with lived experience of mental illness and people with disabilities.